Tuesday, December 11, 2007

must get out

Day 2 of my "light" week. Looks like I've started the apartment/job search full bore. What else do I have to do?

Plus, my 12 yr old roommate is driving me crazy. (He's really 22, but doesn't always act it.)

What makes it worse, I think - the noise and the instruments everywhere and sleeping on the couch every Monday 'cause his dad stays with us, which he didn't bother to tell us about when he moved in - is that he's completely oblivious to all of it.

So I think it's best that I live with a more...mature individual, and that I have a bedroom with a door on it. I mean, really... (When I move out, I'll show you the pictures of my old place - you'll understand a bit better.)

Off to look at a place now...

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Yes, you need a door. For sure.

Yes, we must meet for coffee. For sure. I'll call you this week.