Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Chicago!

Good times in the Windy City, which was very windy yesterday. And, not counting the wind chill, it was around 20 degrees last night. Those are the nights I knew I should have moved to LA.

But things have been fine here so far. I've been spending a lot of quality time at Panera, because they have good food and free internet. Saw two old friends last night - I'd known one since I was six and one since I was seven - and today I'm seeing some friends from college and Sleepy Hamlet.

My audition was a bit nerve-wracking this morning because I was about 15 minutes late. Fortunately the monitor was a very nice lady who gave me a few minutes to compose myself; it also helped that I knew the woman I was auditioning for. So I think there's a decent chance that I may end up in a completely random place this summer. Even though I'd rather go back to Rockport. (But trust me, if I get this job I auditioned for today, you're gonna want to hear my stories. By all accounts, it's an interesting town.)

Back to surfing the 'net while I wait for my friend to get finished.

No comments: