Thursday, August 02, 2007

finally finished it!

I finally finished Harry Potter. It was excellent. It only took me two days to read it - I'm an exceptionally fast reader, averaging about 100 words an hour when I really get going - but I had to wait a week to get it from Amazon.co.uk. What can I say? I'm such a snob, I have to read the British version, you know, in its mother tongue...

Anyway, now I finally feel like I can surf the internet at will again, without worrying whether or not I will run into some spoiler. Good times.

Perhaps you'll see more of me now...if they get the internet up and running again at our complex...

6 comments:

Marj said...

it's all good. that's why i prefer foreign movies/films/animations subtitled instead of dubbed... keep it as real as you can get it. hee hee

also the reason we bought a japanese playstation...... that probably won't happen again. hee hee

maybe you'll have a little more me time too. ^_^

crankymommy said...

I hate to break it to you, Rover, but 100 words an hour is DAMN SLOW.

karel said...

omg it is taking me forever to read it. maybe i should take a day off work.

L. Britt said...

I finished it during the road trip...eh. What did you think of it? I thought it was riveting, but the final showdown left much to be desired. Did it fulfill all your expectations?

karel said...

I FINISHED IT TOO!!!!

The Rover said...

I meant 100 PAGES. I'm an idiot.

L.Britt, I actually liked the ending - it pretty much satisfied me completely. What didn't you like about it?