Monday, August 27, 2007

airport delay

Shockingly, there's fog in San Francisco, so my flight to SFO has been delayed an hour. And, since I inexplicably got to the airport 2 hours before I was supposed to leave, I've had a nice wait. I've been here for 2 hours, and I've got at least another 20 minutes. Ick.

My vacation has been...um...eventful. I'm really ready to go home and get a REAL vacation. Of course, I've got to learn a bunch of lines for my next show (which starts in less than 3 weeks), but for the most part I'll be able to sit around and do nothing.

And hopefully I can blog a bit more, too. I spent way too much time with Snapple when I was in Rockport, and I don't feel really comfortable about blogging around people I write about. I'm sure that, once I'm living in a hotel again, I'll be back on here regularly.

See you on the other side.

No comments: