Friday, August 31, 2007

bagel bloggin'

Blogging from a bagel shop in my hometown. My dad is getting some dental work done (which apparently is going to take a couple of hours), so I'm just hanging out, killing time. I should be learning lines for my next project, but I think I'm going to have plenty of time for that.

Besides, I haven't blogged in a week!

I'm actually thinking heavily about committing to a month straight of blogging. See, there are thirty days in September, and I'll be turning thirty in September (gasp!), so it kind of makes sense. As long as I can get some blogging time t'm'row, we may give this thing a go.

Headed back home to NY t'm'row - finally! It's just for a couple of weeks, but I'm very excited. There's lots to tell, but I think I'll save some of it for later.

Good Labor Day weekend to all.

No comments: