Tuesday, November 14, 2006

too young (or too old)

A couple of days off. I needed the break desperately - not so much physically as mentally. It's been really nice to not have anywhere to be.

Girl drama continues. Jr. Miss is...well...complicated. I thnk she's a little bit spoiled, and she's used to guys mooning all over her. That's kinda not my style.

But the main issue is that she's pretty immature. I didn't think so at first, but as we hang out more and more I realize that I need someone who has a bit more direction. I mean, this isn't serious or anything, but if I am going to hang out with someone, I want it to be a person who is more on my level, you know what I mean? That sounds kind of conceited, and I don't want to make it sound like I think I'm better than her or anything. There's just a certain focus that you have at, say, 30, that isn't there at 20. At least, it wasn't for me.

I'm not a betting man, but if this continues beyond the weekend, I would be really surprised...

1 comment:

Bright-Eyes said...

don't sweat it. There are tons of people out there not on my level, and I will shout that from the highest tree is the tallest jungle! Then swing right on down and kill me a couger.

No really, sometimes a person just isn't on your level, and that's that. Like that guy with the gold fronts that shouted at me from the passenger side of his best friends ride, trying to holler at me.
Please, scrub.

Oh, and PS... the "no direction" that you speak of exists in many at 20 AND at 30...and 35 and 40 and 45....