Wednesday, November 01, 2006

and another one!

Conversation with the horny older lady in my show (there have been several disturbing conversations, but this is the latest - and maybe the grossest):

HORNY OLDER LADY: Oh, you shaved your head for the show!

ME: Yeah, Suri and I cut it last night.

HORNY OLDER LADY: Can I touch it?

ME: Um, sure...it's kind of sandpapery, 'cause I haven't gone over it with a razor yet...

(HORNY OLDER LADY grabs at my crotch. I quickly swing my hips away, to avoid contact.)

HORNY OLDER LADY: HA HA HA!

ME: (running to corner, sits in fetal position, rocking back and forth) Bad touching, bad touching, bad touching...


OK, I made that last line up. But the attempted crotch grab - yep, that actually happened.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

P.S. I saw your new MySpace pic. The head? Well, the head kinda explains why she grabbed atcha junk.

It's hot. Yep.