Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fall


Less than two weeks to go - can you feel the excitement in the air, people?

Can you?

I'm starting to get that overwhelmed feeling, you know, when you look around your room and realize exactly how much shit you really have? It'll be fine - I have plans to tackle the mountain of crap early and often - but packing wouldn't be complete without that little twinge of ohmygodohmygodohmyGOD!

In other, less scary news (and speaking of feeling something in the air), fall is here, and I love it. My favorite season by far. I don't know if that has to do with my birthday, or the arrival of football season, but if I had to live in one thirty-day period for eternity, it would be September/October. It makes me ready to wear jackets and rake leaves into neat piles and drink apple cider and toss around a football and run through those neat piles of leaves at full speed, sending leaves all over the yard.

Off to meet a pretty lady and introduce her to the pleasures of yoga. (No, that's not a euphemism for the Kama Sutra. Or something else dirty.)

No comments: