Tuesday, September 12, 2006

cpu issues

It's been a crappy couple of days. I'm actually writing this from the Apple Store on Fifth Avenue. That's because my new MacBook is having massive problems, and they told me that it could take a week to fix. Of course, this happens two days after I get a job that relies on my possession of a computer. Good times.

Wanted to put up a 9/11 post, but I just couldn't deal with it. When I eventually write it, I'll postdate it and let you know when it goes up.

Also had an asthma attack at the gym this morning - that was pretty scary. And it totally impressed my trainer.

Only bright spot is that I'm being taken to see Usher in Chicago this evening. I'll let you know how it is...

1 comment:

Marj said...

Sorry about the asthma and your macbook.

isn't the apple store beautiful?! ^_^

congrats on the football writing gig!

Usher in Chicago... so it wasn't just a dream!

~wyn ^_^