Sunday, May 21, 2006

le grand week-end

Nothing profound to say, except that I've had a wonderful weekend in Denver and I don't want it to end. Saw some old friends, watched a play with some of the best acting I've seen in my life with my own eyes, and met some truly spectacular people. You want to hold on to moments like these.

But, alas, Steffie and I must hit the road once again. Nebraska t'm'row, and then Chicago for the better part of next week. Any suggestions for things I should do in the Windy City?

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Eat at Weber's. Go to dive bars (there are GREAT ones in Chi-town). Go to Billygoat Tavern and order the cheesburger (and do it fast, or else they'll make you whatever they want to - "cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger..." Old school SNL, anyone?.