Friday, August 18, 2006

aftermath (sleepy)

If I could have only posted when I left the house of my X...I was full of insightful comments and remarks. Then came an hour ten on the subway. So, all I have to say is this: we're still going to talk, but not as often, and not about things that will make each other crazy (i.e. our dating lives).

Mostly a good conversation - not contentious, though very sad at times. I guess the worst thing, for me, is that I kinda feel like I want to be in a relationship with her, that most of the problems that we've had in the past have come from (a) insecurity or (b) not being completely honest. And those are VERY hard things for me to admit - especially when the rest of the world thinks that this relationship is a bad idea.

That's all for now - I'm so tired I actually fell asleep on the train. That never happens. More later.

1 comment:

Marj said...

i love sleeping on the train. there's something soothing about rolling over rails....

at least things are working out. honesty is always hard to admit, especially to ourselves.

rest up, i'm sure it was an emotional ride.

~wyn ^_^