Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Why I am here.

So I didn't actually mean to create one of these here...I already have a blog on MySpace that nobody reads. But I wanted to post a comment on my friend's site and the site made me register and...here we are.

Guess while I'm here I should say something.

The title stems from two of my favorite foods, which I currently can't eat for two reasons:

1. I'm currently on a low-fat low-salt diet. Apparently my trainer didn't get the memo...that's all my people eat.

2. I live about 400 miles from the nearest "major" city.

My life isn't super exciting right now, but hopefully that will pick up come spring. In the meantime, I'll just try to wow you with my intellect and my rapier-sharp wit. Failing that, I'll try to bribe you with something. Feel free to comment anytime.

No comments: