Saturday, February 05, 2005

rest day

Today is a tired day. I've started this new fitness regimen (doesn't that sound so Soviet-era-ish?) that has me working out six days a week, as well as following a low-fat low-salt low-taste diet. The diet part is actually a lot easier than it sounds; finding the motivation to get on the treadmill every day is the tough part.

What's really interesting to me is that on day 1 of the week, I do my workout and it's fine. By day 6, I'm exhausted. I really want to just use my rest day to rest. And, of course, today is the day where I actually work 9-5. Well, 9:30-4:30. With an hour break. But still...

Super Bowl Sunday is t'm'row. I'm rooting for Philly because 1. I hate Boston sports fans, and the thought of them winning another title is just about unbearable; and 2. D. McNabb is my boy. So go Iggles. Enjoy the game...and the commercials...

No comments: