Saturday, January 30, 2010

epic fail

Yeah, that once-a-week blogging thing? Not going so well.

I have an excuse for two weeks ago: I had an audition four out of the five days of the week, all of which required preparation; I had to go to my great-uncle's funeral; my parents came into town for said funeral; a friend showed up at my door on Wednesday afternoon and stayed until Saturday. There was a lot going on, so I'm not going to beat myself up over that one.

This week, though? No excuse. I thought I was going to be working a temp job Wednesday through Friday, but it ended up getting canceled Tuesday afternoon, so I had three free days. And while I was able to accomplish a wide variety of things (laundry, signing up for a gym membership, getting my hair cut, cleaning my bathroom), this blog sat, untouched.

Boo.

Maybe there's just not a lot for me to write about. I'm waiting to hear if I'm getting an acting job in the spring (I already have one lined up for late March/early April). I have a date on Sunday. I'm starting a hardcore push to push my career to the next level. Otherwise...not a heck of a lot to report.

I promise, though, that there WILL be a post next Wednesday. It's my anniversary. I have to celebrate that with a post, right?

1 comment:

Marj said...

Sorry to hear about your great uncle :(

And Happy February/Anniversary/etc.

Hope you are managing in this crazy snow.

^_^