Friday, July 29, 2005

you are looking LIVE...

This is a blog on location today, comin' atcha live from my friend's house. Aren't you excited?

I'm at my friend's house because I'm doing laundry for free. I hate doing laundry. The only perk to doing it is that my friend has a powerful air conditioning unit (which my slovenly hovel lacks). So I can beat the ridiculously hot temperatures AND be productive at the same time. It's official: I am the smartest man alive.

Driving several hours to the The Big City on Monday to pick up a different friend at the airport. I think the first thing I'm going to do is get some Krispy Kreme donuts. I miss those a lot. I also miss nightlife and culture and pro sports teams, but that's a different list for a different day.

Have a good weekend...happy August...

No comments: