Sunday, June 26, 2005

holding pattern

Just watched Elf...amazing how I can think a movie is stupid and hilarious at the same time. I think that I would have slapped Buddy the Elf silly several times. Why he's able to score a hot babe is beyond me, and why we all believe it lies further away than that.

Sitting in my apartment on a Sunday night, waiting for my peeps to get done with work so that I can go out (Monday is our day off). I'm in one of those spots where I've drank beer three or four nights in a row, and the last couple of days I've said to myself, "No beer tonight. Just have juice, or, if you want something alcoholic, have something like scotch." And every night I end up drinking a couple of beers. Must...stop...the...madness...

Off to the bar...to have a couple of beers.

No comments: