Wednesday, June 29, 2005

finally

Summer has finally arrived, and for that I say Amen. In my part of the country, it usually gets warm around late April/early May, but prior to today, I believe it was warm enough for me to wear shorts three or four times. That's just ridiculous. It better stay nice through mid-October to make up for the general crappiness of our spring. Bad times.

I've reached the part of the year where I only work about 20-25 hours a week. It's great to have so much free time, as long as I have something to do with it. I'm directing some 10 minute play readings next weekend, and then I'm going to produce a big short play festival, hopefully sometime in September. Hopefully these things will keep me out of mischief. Of course, if you're reading this, you probably want crazy stories. I'll see if I can oblige...

No comments: