Saturday, April 16, 2005

my project

A crazy week. Work is nuts, ladies coming and going, Cristal flowing...y'all know how it is.

My extra-curricular project is taking up every waking moment...I'm having a great time doing it, but I'll be extremely happy when 7pm Monday rolls around, because it means I can just go back to normal. Oh, my bad, have I not mentioned what exactly my project is? ;-)

I'm directing a VERY staged reading of Neil LaBute's The Shape of Things. I haven't directed anything in a long time, so it's been kind of an interesting process. But I'm working with talented and creative people, so that makes things a lot easier. It's amazing, though, how many little details have to be taken care of, and if I don't do it, no one will.

Off to do more work. More regular posts starting Tuesday, including the return of Hip Hop 101...

No comments: